Associate Product Manager, Ads Data San Francisco, CA
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As an Associate Product Manager on the Ads Data team, you’ll work with product, data science, engineering, and commercial teams to gather requirements, create specs, and lead teams in developing features to support our business initiatives. You’ll work closely with the Ads Data Product Manager and the Ads Data team to ensure that the team’s projects continue to deliver value for internal and external stakeholders in a data driven way.
This role is based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive the development roadmap of core projects and systems on the Ads Data Team
- Communicate with internal teams and system users to gather requirements and use cases for products
- Generate simple user stories and be able to be the go-to person for questions
- Work with analysts and engineers to produce features and analyses that support our stakeholders
- Operationally own pieces of Doximity's ongoing efforts
- Work with analysts to track progress against our goals
What we’re looking for:
- Self-directed, with an ability to break down problems into actionable steps
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Data-driven, with the ability to define and analyze metrics that inform product success
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Team-centric, with a familiarity of Agile software practices like scrum, sprints, and ticket estimation
- 1-2 years experience in product, data analytics, or a related field
- Proficiency with SQL, familiarity with data technologies and a drive to keep learning
- Background in data analytics and healthcare a plus
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3053442