The Customer Activation Team is proficient and able to advise and prescribe first-class solutions to our customers. This role will be a high velocity and high touch role with the expectation of constant engagement with our customers. All team members are expected to quickly become experts in the ActiveCampaign platform, enabling them to functionally advise and implement the software.
What your day could consist of:
- Talking on the phone, answering chats, and responding to tickets from our customers
- Confidently discuss all aspects of the ActiveCampaign platform (in-depth platform training provided) via Zoom in order to advise solutions
- Taking on continual platform education and being individually proactive in order to know all things related to the platform at all times
- Creatively solving customer problems: All customers are different and team members will be expected to come up with unique solutions on a customer-per-customer basis
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a SaaS environment
- Previous experience in sales, customer success, or support
- Intellectual curiosity: continuously asking questions that provide clarity for the customer and the agent
- You are a high-performing individual with a proven track record of exceeding expectations of activity
- Team Focused: All members of the CAT team are expected to be driven by the success of the team and the team's goals
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 800+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our fully funded Gold cover private health care, access to the Calm app for mediation, open paid time off policy, a generous quarterly allowance to outfit your remote office, hybrid working options, paid parental leave and a focus on career growth including access to personal development budget and professional coaching AND swag for days!
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude