Associate Product Designer Worldwide
Our team is in search of an Associate Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
Freehand is InVision’s real-time digital whiteboard product that allows teams to collaborate together, all in one place. Freehand has seen incredible growth over the past 12 months, and with an exciting roadmap ahead of us, this is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to grow their product design craft.
Watch this video to learn more about Freehand: https://www.invisionapp.com/feature/freehand
What you'll do:
- Cultivate a deep knowledge of InVision’s design system, patterns, and standardized interactions
- Pair with designers around product initiatives
- Create visually compelling and crafted artifacts and concepts that communicate the vision and strategy of our product
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and processes.
- Fluent with industry standards and trends
- Highly attentive to visual details
- Exceptional design velocity: ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts
- An understanding of user centered design methodologies
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Curiosity, Eagerness to learn, and grit to iterate on ideas
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3474641