- Collaborate with other Directors and members of leadership.
- At least two years in an engineering leadership role managing teams and mentoring other engineers.
- Experience developing high performant web-based applications using ES6+, React, and Node.js.
- Expert communicator both with clients and team members.
- Experience architecting complex React applications with a deep understanding of the lower-level concepts behind state and data management, JSX and tooling in general.
- Experience with React Native.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git.
Nice to have
- Experience with coding PHP, specifically for WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Experience with WordPress Gutenberg.
- Experience in the understanding of HTML and CSS including cross-browser compatibility, performance and WCAG accessibility compliance.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).