Associate Digital Project Liaison United States
Company: Revolution Messaging
Location: Washington DC, USA
Revolution Messaging is looking for an agile thinker with impeccable communication skills to work as an Associate Digital Project Liaison in our Washington, DC office. The Associate Digital Project Liaison will act as project manager on digital projects and serve as a guide for clients, from the first draft of a proposal to taking a website live.
On a daily basis, the chosen candidate will work with the technical team to produce project proposals, timelines and other documents. The Associate Digital Project Liaison will work closely with members of the Client Strategies and Campaigns teams and Technical team to maintain a positive working relationship with clients and to ensure all parties are informed on a project’s tools, technologies, and status.
- Coordinate internal resources and teams with clients and third party vendors
- Ensure the delivery of assets, designs, and code to and from the client
- Keep projects within scope, on budget, and on time
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, and timelines involving client stakeholders and team leads
- Work within organizational specifications to create project plans and track progress within project schedules
- Work with team leads to manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using Basecamp and Proposify
- Successfully manage the relationship with the team members, clients and other stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Work with team leads to improve workflows and timelines
- Review deliverables and work product to ensure we are delivering high quality work without errors
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Mac OS X and MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with developers, clients, and other teams within the company
- Familiarity with basic web technologies
- You have found a creative way to include the phrase Vive la révolution in your cover letter
- Ability to manage multiple projects, teams and timelines
- Technical writing experience in software or web development
- Working knowledge of WordPress or similar modern CMS administration experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics/Webmaster tools
- Desire to work in the progressive political digital space
Please send a resume, a few lines about yourself, a link to your Twitter (if you’re willing to share) and your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please note: We can only accept US-based applicants.
Revolution Messaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is Revolution Messaging’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.