Company: Demiurge Technologies AG
We are seeking an assistant and offer manager who can be trusted under pressure and who are willing to sacrifice for great achievement.
Your role at Demiurge is to maximize the CEO’s productivity by allowing her to spend 100% time on strategically most valuable tasks and 0% time on all the other tasks.
- Order supplies.
- Manage bookings.
- Arrange meetings.
- Categorize invoices.
- Run errands.
- Maintain properties.
- Automate processes.
- Conduct research.
- Vet manuscripts.
- Enforce decisions.
- Teach skills.
- Launch campaigns.
- Performs other duties as appropriate.
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years in serving ultra-high-net-worth individuals or families as a personal assistant.
- Tactful and diplomatic communication in English and Swiss German.
- Can-do and no-excuse attitude.
- Always-on prioritization.
- Ultra sensitivity to biases.
- Agile and well-organized personality.
- Rational mind and candor heart to embrace critical feedback as demonstrated in Ray Dalio’s <Principles>.
- Love children in a philosophical way, as Sean Maguire in “Good Will Hunting.”
Application without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.