AR Analyst San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine's largest network in the United States, there's an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don't take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
It's an exciting time in our growth trajectory and we’re looking for a full-time AR Analyst who will have the broad responsibilities necessary to ensure timely and accurate Accounts Receivable accounting and operations.
A passion for digital health, customer service, and process automation are essentials. If you love partnering with customers and internal stakeholders and improving systems and processes to enable our scaling business then this is the perfect job for you!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own billing and collections processes to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and collections, including close collaboration with Sales team and developing strategies to collect and account for outstanding invoices.
- Analyzing contracts to verify system-generated Sales Orders and set up revenue recognition and invoicing in NetSuite.
- Conducting oneself with a high level of customer service, communicating with clients in a professional matter, even when having difficult conversations.
- Reporting and trend analyses for Sales team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of billing and collections experience, including related accounting experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Proficient in Excel and Netsuite
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=4052472