Application Security Engineer United States
Help us protect CrowdStrike and its customers from the most advanced threats! CrowdStrike’s Application Security team breaks the mold of traditional application security and thinks like the attacker to help design secure applications. As an Application Security Engineer, you will perform technical security assessments, code reviews, and security testing to highlight risk and help engineering teams improve the overall security of our products.
- Help ensure software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards
- Develop threat models and test plans for new and existing platform components
- Create tools and automation to help test and monitor product security
- Test technical system components from module subsystems to entire frameworks
- Develop system design and coding best practices for engineering teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the field of Application Security, Network Security, Mobile Application Security, or Cloud Security
- Exposure to programming in one of the following languages: C/C++, Go, Python
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Protocol knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, applied Cryptography, others
- Exposure to Windows, OSX, and Linux operating system
- Familiarity with tools such as Wireshark, Kali, Postman, Swagger, BurpSuite, Nmap, Metasploit, others
- Have used debugging tools (decompilers, debuggers, etc.)
- Experience testing Restful APIs
- Familiarity with secure coding concepts
- You’re a clear thinker and efficient communicator
- Experience working remotely
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/ob4C8fwJ