Airfare Travel Consultant Americas
Would you like a job as a remote travel agent where
- your leads are all provided to you (about 5 per day)
- your leads are all highly qualified (close rate above 50%)
- you have a (great) team available for ticketing and customer support for your clients
- you work in a well-run company with highly-skilled colleagues
- you work on comission with unlimited earning potential (guaranteed pay negotiable)
- you choose to be W2 or an independent contractor
If you have the requirements below, this could be your job. We want your application. Please consider applying.
Airtreks partners with dozens of international tour companies, including Intrepid Travel. These companies send Airtreks dozens of qualified shoppers daily who want trustworthy competent help arranging the airfare part of their trip. Your job is to talk with these shoppers to help them complete the airfare part of their trip. Use your travel experience, perspective-taking skill and diligence to help them complete the airfare portion of their trip.
The majority of travelers you talk with, end up buying from Airtreks. Although many of the travelers are US citizens with plenty of disposable income, you will talk with all kinds of people from around the world. Over 15% of sales are from repeat travelers.
To do this job well you must learn the ins and outs of researching and booking international airfare using up-to-date tools and techniques (we use Amadeus GDS). You will learn the best ways to serve and book solo, couple, family and group travelers. You will nurture valuable relationships with airlines and booking partners. We will help you learn via classes and a partnership with an experienced travel consultant.
You will receive guaranteed pay of at least $2500 USD gross per month which leads to uncapped commission when you complete your training and feel ready (3 to 9 months). You will work with a highly experienced and collaborative team which includes Marin and Laura. Your main role is sales. Others in the company have the main role of supporting your travelers while traveling.
Good experience for this role includes work with charter flights, booking air for corporate travel or business travel, group fares, incentive contracts, and work as a travel agent or travel advisor.
- You have experience with sales or booking airfare using a GDS
- You live and work primarily in the Americas.
- You have traveled to 5 or more countries
- You have excellent written and spoken English
Vacancy page : https://bootsnall.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f6rz/