Agency Partner Manager, Jetpack Worldwide
Jetpack, Akismet, and WPScan are part of the Automattic family of brands. Together, we help medium to large businesses (including Disney, Microsoft, Patreon, Adobe, and Zendesk) create innovative digital experiences while also keeping their web properties safe.
About the Role & Team
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships & Distribution, the Agency Partner Manager will be the primary point of contact for our portfolio of agency partners while also prospecting and recruiting new agencies. Through collaboration with the Jetpack Business Development and Partnerships team, Product, and Marketing this person will also increase the sales funnel, develop marketing materials, and assist in ongoing improvements to the platform.
As an Agency Partner Manager at Jetpack, you'll be responsible for:
- Recruiting and onboarding SMB agencies via inbound and outbound methods
- Developing engaging marketing materials that effectively target our agency prospects and existing agency partners, as well as our agencies’ clients
- Building strong relationships with our agencies, resulting in retention and growth
- Ensuring a frictionless renewal process, identifying upsell opportunities and mitigating churn
- Gathering feedback from our agencies and partnering with the Product team to assist in ongoing improvement of the platform
You’re thrilled about this opportunity because you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in Community Management, Agency Management or Affiliate Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong partnership mentality and ability to understand client needs
- Confidence and charisma in social environments, networking and negotiations
- Sales experience and a proven track record of achieving sales goals
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience as an open-source community manager collaborating with multiple teams
- Experience with WordPress and/or Jetpack
- Salesforce experience
This isn’t your typical work-from-home job — we are a fully-remote company with unlimited paid time off. To see a full list of benefits by country, check out our benefits page.
We’re a distributed company with more than 1900 Automatticians in 96 countries speaking 120+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.