Accounting Analyst San Francisco
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Finance team at Doximity is seeking an Accounting Analyst to help with our month end processes and procurement process as we continue to scale. You will report to the Assistant Controller and will be a key member of the GL/procurement team.
In this newly created role, you will work cross functionally with various business partners as you focus on optimizing the efficiency and scalability of our procurement/month end processes and systems. This is preferred as an SF based role, but given our remote friendly culture even pre-COVID, remote candidates are welcome.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Perform month end close duties, such as GL account flux analyses, preparing journal entries, and account reconciliations
- Assistance with procurement process and vendor payments to ensure timely and accurate accounts payable processes
- Work closely with external auditors to provide support for annual audit
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain transaction information, research reconciling items and resolve issues
- Drive efficiencies in the financial close and seek out new ways for process improvement
- Assist in special projects and other accounting duties as appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- Big 4 audit experience and CPA track a plus
- 2+ years of accounting experience, procurement and GL proficiency a plus
- Superior attention to detail
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- 401K, with match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Public transit/parking subsidy
- Generous equipment budget (to support COVID work from home setup)
- Fun activities with Finance and cross-functional teams (virtual during COVID)
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, one of the Fastest Growing Companies for the Fourth Straight Year and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 75% of US doctors (and over 1.5 million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1587580