Account Manager Sales Remote, United Kingdom
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales targets and objectives within their assigned account territories, including identifying sales opportunities through daily prospecting, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging Medidata resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion. Inside Sales Account Executives create and build consultative, long-term relationships with their customers in order to create tailored, cost effective solutions. Personal involvement in customer relationships and high levels of customer satisfaction are essential in order to remain consistent with Medidata business principals.
• Daily outbound calling through established campaigns to prospective customers / prospects
• Consistent attainment of targets within assigned territory
• Attainment of daily, weekly, quarterly productivity metrics
• Establish and expand relationships with “C-Level” decision makers within customer / prospect organizations.
• Educate prospects on Medidata’s value proposition and solution portfolio
• Develop external relationships with Medidata partners / CRO’s
• Partner with Medidata’s marketing and lead generation team to identify and qualify new leads and opportunities
• Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
• Maintaining and updating sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including Salesforce.
• Build customer loyalty, provide an excellent experience, achieve retention rates
• Weekly / monthly / quarterly Pipeline forecasting
• Complete administrative work as required
Your Education & Experience:
Proven sales experience in the SaaS/technology sector – Clinical, Healthcare & Life sciences or Medical Devices experience is a bonus, but not essential
• Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
• Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility, and work in a professional team environment
• Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred.
Note: The requirements should reflect your minimum requirements for the role in general
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/oXFZifwD