Account Executive - Mid-Market
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for an Account Executive - Mid-Market to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Dami Adeola, Sales leader at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You are technologically savvy, and passionate about creating your own strategy to reach target markets.
- You work well with a diverse team, but are comfortable championing your own schedule.
- You are a natural leader with an adaptive attitude, and a proven track record of success.
- You have a demonstrated ability to solve problems and create solutions.
- You are motivated and have a competitive spirit!
What You'll Do:
Our sales team is in need of an experienced, versatile Account Executive - Mid-Market who wants to win big and continue to shape our outbound sales organization. An Account Executive - Mid-Market on the Upmarkets team is responsible for building and continuing processes and cadences for selling to enterprise companies within Formstack's incubation markets.
How You Will Succeed:
- Once fully ramped, you will run 2-3 product demos per day.
- Enhance industry & product specialization in the up markets team.
- Increase Net New, Cumulative, and Annual Revenue.
- Maintain growth and expansion metrics within a highly adaptable enterprise sales team.
- Outbound prospect in specialized industries and incubation markets.
- Devise your own individual outbound strategy and target customer or industry.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product to gather leads, create campaigns and marketing material, and product support.
- Create a go-to-market strategy that you are passionate about once you target a certain industry or customer.
- Convert inbound leads from our SDR team, website, & trailers. Once fully ramped it is anticipated that the candidate will run 2-3 product demos and sales calls per day.
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years of client-facing SaaS sales experience
- Experience selling to Enterprises (1,000+ employee companies) in recent roles
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must be familiar with using a Mac OS and Google Suite
- A natural leader with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion to the VP level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Prior experience working with a Solutions Engineer Partnership Channel as an outbound/lead generator
- Salesforce ecosystem knowledge
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000 base per year (USD) + Commission
***This is a remote position.***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.