Account Executive: Healthcare Chicago, IL, 60601
Hireology will be opening our doors on July 6th, 2021 for those eager to return to the office and who meet the guidelines to return safely.
- Research and qualify potential business opportunities within a defined territory
- Own and drive full sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, solution definition, contract negotiation, close, and relationship management/growth.
- Strategically build a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure quota is consistently met
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web or in-person
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing structures for different package offerings
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent the Hireology brand.
- Be Driven - As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills - You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven - We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience required, SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to be successful in this role. Be prepared to walk us through your sales experience with examples of how you have done it in the past. No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team including our VP of Sales.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Vacancy page : https://careers.hireology.com/hireology2/573720/description