Account Executive- Email United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio Sendgrid is growing rapidly and seeking an Account Executive- Email to drive New Business growth in the Mid-Market and Commercial segments. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for developing the next wave of Twilio’s new customers. The ideal candidate is ambitious and seeks a challenging work environment, as well as possesses the desire to contribute to the growth of a company that is changing an industry.
Twilio is looking for an Account Executive- Email who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of over-achievement in sales roles. They also have:
- 3+ yrs of quota carrying target-account sales experience in success selling infrastructure software or platform solutions to company sizes ranging from Mid-Market to small Enterprise companies. Consistent .
- Credible, trusted partner with customers and their executive team.
- Experience with cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking sales activity, pipeline and revenue metrics.
- Experience with value-based sales process and methodology.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Strong cross-functional team skills.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Takes initiative. Creative. Personable. Self-starter. Productive. Competitive spirit.
- Resourceful, coachable, drive to overachieve.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
As an Account Executive- Email you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Derive crucial insights from prospects and customers about complex market fluctuations and competition in order for Twilio Product and Sales to stay at the cutting edge of demand.
- DRAW THE OWL: Play an important role in the development, growth, and integration of Email into greater Twilio.
- BE AN OWNER + BE BOLD: Exemplify ownership by defining and optimizing systems and processes in order to make your mark on the organization.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Master complex cross-functional collaboration and contribute to a special, tight-knit team in order to leave a lasting legacy at Twilio-SendGrid.
- NO SHENANIGANS: No nonsense. No fluff. Let’s work together to exhibit technical expertise and solve real problems for top-notch brands and for our company.
The Account Executive- Email role at Twilio SendGrid is pivotal to the success of the organization, driving New Business growth in the Mid-Market and Commercial segments. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly motivated sales team in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
The position will be located in our Denver, Colorado offices. We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $62,640-$78,300
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3087320