Account Director, Enterprise Sales Chicago, IL
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 165 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add an experienced Automotive industry expert to our sales team, to help us grow our Automotive business and create strategic relationships and partnerships with key Automotive accounts. This individual will own a defined territory within the Automotive market and help us continue to grow our largest vertical. You will own all stages of the strategic sales cycle in order to develop new relationships in the industry.
As the Account Director, Enterprise Sales you’ll be responsible for:
Creating a Territory Strategy: As an individual contributor and experienced industry leader, you’ll be responsible for developing the overall strategy for expanding our customer base within your territory.
Executing the Sales Process: You’ll get to manage the entire strategic sales life cycle from start to finish. That includes understanding industry dynamics and value drivers within our target market, identifying and targeting prospective Automotive partners, creating presentations and proposals, presenting those materials to senior leadership in prospective accounts, negotiating business terms, and closing deals.
Building Relationships: You’ll build relationships with executives of key accounts to understand their issues and challenges, and position the Hireology value proposition in relation to those challenges. This effort will involve building relationships across different Automotive markets. You’ll also attend trade shows and conferences to represent the Hireology brand.
Leveraging Internal Resources: To win partnership agreements for Hireology, you’ll be working cross-functionally with the finance, legal, marketing, product, and ops teams to ensure both the customer and Hireology are positioned for success.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be able to:
- Hit the Ground Running: We need someone who knows how to navigate negotiating partnerships with large Automotive accounts and can, with little direction, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-growth environment.
- Thrive in High Growth Environments: We are a rapidly growing company and, with that, comes constant change. You should be comfortable dealing with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Think Strategically: You’ll be responsible for creating sustaining, strategic Automotive sales playbooks.
- Own the Result: You will be a deal captain and own your projects all the way from conception through to result. You’ll be responsible for hitting weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline generation and sales targets.
- Consistently Stay Positive: Sales is exciting and challenging. We’re looking for someone with an energetic, positive, optimistic attitude.
- Travel: For everyone's safety, our team is not traveling at this time. When it is safe to do so, you can expect to travel up to 30% to build relationships and close national Automotive opportunities.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Account Director, Enterprise Sales:
- At least eight (8) years of senior-level sales/business development experience with proven ability to interact effectively with senior management level prospects, including CXOs, VPs, and the like.
- Experience in the Automotive industry, specifically with Automotive Dealers. Your experience should include deep industry knowledge and existing relationships with potential Automotive prospects, channel partners, and industry associations.
- Proven success developing and implementing strategic partnerships with large Automotive accounts, including a history of exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
- Comfortable presenting to an audience virtually and in-person.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to be creative in structuring and closing deals that drive value for all stakeholders.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and working well under pressure.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after submitting your application.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Revenue Management team.
- Meet with our SVP of Revenue
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Vacancy page : https://careers.hireology.com/hireology2/457005/description