Website Managing Editor Remote PST or MST US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is searching for a Website Managing Editor to join the Twilio Brand team. You’re joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, and engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
As the Website Managing Editor, you’ll own the editorial vision for our digital presence, help build a world-class product experience, and lead cross-functional digital content initiatives.
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of editorial and creative writing experience. They also have:
- 2+ years experience writing for a B2B technology company
- 5+ years experience professional & creative writing a combination of technical and non-technical content.
- Bachelors of Arts in English, or Creative Writing Preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Strong creative writing skills. Can demonstrate experience in taking dense technical concepts and translating them into meaningful emotionally-anchored stories for a variety of personas.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, be resourceful to solve problems, and adjust to shifting deadlines and project goals.
- Experience working within a cross-functional team of product, marketing, design, and engineering.
As Website Managing Editor, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD: Set the editorial vision for our digital presence by creating a unified narrative, content strategy, and editorial calendar.
- BE INCLUSIVE & RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Lead cross-functional and deadline-driven content initiatives such as reimagining our product pages to crafting homepage promotions to creating branded microsites to product launches.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Scale content creation by creating a style guide, setting content guidelines, managing stakeholders, creating review processes, and managing contractors.
- BE AN OWNER: Own and continuously improve the Twilio voice by defining, iterating, researching, and measuring how we write and speak as one voice.
- Help build a world-class product experience with design and engineering by defining content objectives and page structure.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2179704