Territory Manager, SUI - (DACH) Switzerland
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 80,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release. Elastic's products have achieved more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations, including Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, The New York Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia, use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission-critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by more than $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Mountain View, California; and has over 800 employees in more than 32 countries around the world.
We are rapidly growing and hiring for a strong individual in the Swiss market to help drive our business forward to drive growth in the commercial space. Are you a creative sales person with ambition to develop new business in a dynamic market? Does learning new technology excite you? Are you ready to take the next step in your sales career? Do you have an optimistic vision for your future and inspire your colleagues, customers, and business partners around you? We would love to have you join us for the ride.
Our Territory Managers build and execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic's solutions to ensure customers’ success.
Let's Talk if You:
- Are known for your operational excellence, ability to effectively utilize your own time, and are passionate about using the power of technology to do incredible work.
- Are consultative in relationships with your customers and able to establish trust.
- Can effectively communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner with technical audiences.
- Are coachable, willing, and eager to learn new skills.
What You Will Do:
- Lead your own territory - identify prospects, diagnose needs, prescribe solutions, negotiate, and solve problems to build and meet customers’ demand for Elastic’s services.
- Position yourself as an authority in the industry and consultant to your partners and prospects by understanding their needs and enabling your customers to get business insights in real-time data exploration.
- Cultivate and build upon existing relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to your market’s client base.
- Collaborate with peers to develop fresh approaches, winning strategies, and champion sustained success.
- Drive new business and be a partner to customers within your region by being an inspiring leader in your marketplace.
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
- Possesses 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably with SaaS technology, Search, Analytics, Big Data, Application Performance Management or Storage large data sets in distributed systems and computing environments
- Has a track record of achievement and ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Is skilled at presenting new points of view to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Has knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- Is Bi Lingual in German (and/or French) and English.
- Has a BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay.
- Stock options
- We have an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- We are passionate people building great products
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of university or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
locations: Zurich, Switzerland; Bern, Switzerland: Basel, Switzerland; Geneva, Switzerland; Lausanne, Switzerland;
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1150063