Talent Acquisition Specialist- LATAM Worldwide
Company: Modus Create
Modus Create is seeking Talent Acquisition Specialist : LATAM to coordinate and define recruiting efforts in the region and globally .
The candidate will ideally have experience in core areas of Talent Acquisition: Planning and Strategy, Workforce Segmentation, Employer branding, Recruiting and Sourcing, Talent Scoping and Management, & Metrics and Analytics.
Note: This is long term contract opportunity.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Duties:
Planning and Strategy
- Ability to take a deeper look at the nature of the business and an understanding of future workplace needs.
- Forward-thinking approach, looking through a wider lens, that takes into consideration the local and global labor markets.
- Identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations, etc which can lead to filing and advertising of future positions
- Understanding the different work segments within a company, as well as the different positions within those segments
- Thorough understanding of your company’s inner workings, but also the skills, experiences, and competencies that each position requires for success.
- Experience collating salary survey information, act as an advisor to hiring managers on talent availability, salary ranges, and trends.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure that your company’s brand is clear and attractive to candidates
- Fostering a positive image and company culture and establishing a good reputation based on quality products and services.
Talent Scoping and Management
- Researching and recognizing the different places to source candidates.
- Maintaining and building relationships with candidates and pipelining for future positions
Technical Recruiting and Sourcing
- Actively Source, Recruit, Interview applicants and complete the hiring process for new employees as needed.
Metrics and Analytics
- Defining and using key metrics to conduct proper tracking and analysis to continuously improve our recruiting process and make better hiring decisions
Qualifications and Requirements
- You have 3-6 years of Engineering/technical recruitment experience, either in-house or agency (or a combination of both).
- 1-3 years of Talent Acquisition Specialist experience
- Previous experience creating/maintaining/improving recruitment and talent acquisition processes and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of core recruiting processes (including interview scheduling, candidate debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.) and systems (Applicant Tracking System)
- Committed to taking a data-driven, metrics approach to managing the candidate pipeline, reporting on progress, and prioritizing improvements.
- The ability to work independently, as a member of a global team with strong attention to detail.
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
About Modus Create
Modus Create is a digital product agency that accelerates digital transformation. We use high performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods to accelerate business outcomes. We support our clients across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery.
Driven by a team of world-class talent, we have been recognized by the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 5 years in a row, the Washington Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington DC area two years in a row, and a top company for remote work by FlexJobs.
Based on the model of an open source team, Modites work remotely, and are located across the globe. That’s allowed us to hire the best in the world, no matter where they live. Our highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment is unified by a love of continuous learning. Our years of thought leadership; including books, whitepapers, blog posts, conference and MeetUp talks, demonstrate our commitment to sharing what we’ve learned.
We encourage every Modus employee to do the same. Our company is a platform for the growth of our employees. Through working with our distributed team of experts on challenging projects, every person that joins the Modus team can expect to continue growing and learning every day. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work and telecommuting
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!