Sr. Vulnerability Management Engineer United States
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform uses sophisticated signature-less artificial intelligence/machine learning and Indicator-of-Attack (IOA) based threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- February 2018: Great Place to Work
- Ranked No. 34 Best Medium Workplaces by Fortune magazine and consulting firm Great Place to Work
- Ranked No. 25 most attractive start-ups to work for by LinkedIn
- Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion dollar (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus)
- Best Security Company and Best Behavior Analytics/Enterprise Threat Detection in 2017 SC Awards
- Ranked No. 8 Best Workplaces in Technology, according to global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine
- Perform comprehensive vulnerability assessments and continuous monitoring across the organization.
- Provide high level vulnerability metrics to management and executives to highlight potential threats that may exist within the environment.
- Work with various different business units to perform vulnerability assessments on systems or applications before go live rollouts.
- Examine systems and applications to assess the current security posture.
- Advocate for best-security practices across the organization.
- Ability to automate and script tasks using your preferred language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH)Ability to automate and script tasks using your preferred language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH)
- Ability to utilize and write scripts against common web APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and highly concurrent systems.
- You’re a clear thinker and efficient communicator to audiences at all levels.
- Build metrics and dashboards relating to vulnerabilities and threats that may impact the organization.
- Technical security certifications or academic background a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Server and client operating systems.Advanced knowledge of Server and client operating systems.
- Extensive experience with core vulnerability management scanners (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, Qualys, etc.).
- Extensive experience with web application scanners (e.g. WebInspect, Netsparker, Burp, etc.).
- Experience working with Mac, Windows, Linux and/or other Unix-like variants.
- Thorough understanding of TCP, UDP, HTTP, IP and other network protocols.
- Understanding of how to triage vulnerabilities and verify tool findings before reporting them or taking action.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Proactive go getter attitude to solve challenging problems.
- Stays up to date with current vulnerabilities and vulnerability related news in various industries.
- US Citizenship required due to direct work related to GovCloud
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/okTp7fwt