Sr. Program Manager, Customer Advocacy and Experience AMER
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 35 countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
The Senior Program Manager, Customer Advocacy, will be a key part of our Marketing team and will be the program manager for customer advocacy programs and campaigns for our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region and the global program manager for overall customer experience programs. You will be the strategic thinker and thought partner for developing industry-specific and country-specific nuances to these programs.
We are a highly collaborative, grass-roots and cross-functional company. To thrive, you will have a capacity to quickly learn and understand our sophisticated product offerings and have the empathy and passion for finding and nurturing customer advocates to best thrive in their company, connect with their peers and build strong relationships with each other and the various teams at Elastic.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage Customer Experience Marketing programs and campaigns within the Corporate Communications and Customer Advocacy team
- Work with teams from Sales, Support, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Engineering to help bring the Voice of the Customer to those teams and their programs across the company
- Inform global strategies and insights for customer advocacy programs and campaigns, also supporting focus on EMEA’s regional needs
- Engage in building a strong first-hand understanding of the Elastic Customer Journey and partner with other areas of the company to create a comprehensive Customer Journey Map, including personas and variations per customer segments
- Manage the operational aspects of our newly formed Customer Advisory Board and be thought partner in future expansion, development and improvements
- Manage deadlines, milestones, deliverables and stakeholders for our team’s programs and work. Includes campaigns, onboarding programs, customer forums, executive programs, customer stories, blogs and written content
- Lead the thinking and design for qualitative and quantitative Voice of Customer research approaches
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline
- At least six years customer-facing marketing and communications experience in the B2B enterprise software space, preferably in open source, data, search or analytics
- Experience building voice of the customer and customer listening programs, and leading voice of the customer research sessions
- Ability to establish strategic level customer relationships, and deliver an exceptional customer experience including account-based reference acquisition, creation and promotion plans
- Crystal clear communication skills at all times in all forms
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to translate company and product direction into effective customer communications, programs strategies and plans
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, distributed and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of content marketing, customer advocacy, customer experience, demand generation and the customer journey
- Demonstrated success in a similar role and a fantastic track record of building and launching customer programs that deliver value to the company and its customers
- Experience working with software customers in a variety of industries such as financial services, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, retail and more
- Familiarity with technology tools that support customer marketing programs and processes
- Experience working with customer feedback platforms, surveys and systems such as Qualtrics or Medallia
- Knowledge of a variety of sales methodologies including open source and proprietary technology and business value or solution selling
- Excellent teamwork, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of customer experience topics
- Attention to detail while exhibiting great creative and critical thinking
- Efficiency and expediency under pressure while keeping a friendly and open demeanor
If you have some fluency or business conversation skills in languages other than English we’d be delighted. If you have a passion for our particular business (Search!) and love the community-driven aspect of our company, our customers and employees we’ll get along well. If you know a lot about data platforms, customer survey tools and systems, analytics and business value selling and consulting we’ll jump for joy. Make sure to tell us about that in your cover letter.
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Option to work 100% remotely or from any office
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
How to Apply:
Send us your resume and provide a cover letter introducing yourself and telling us why you’re interested in Elastic and this role. In the cover letter also include a sentence or two about what you think of Our Source Code.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the globe/region and we will consider candidates that are not residing in the locations listed below.
Target locations: AMER - East Coast or EMEA - London or Amsterdam
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1481997