Solution Sales Specialist - RTSM Sales & Marketing Remote, United Kingdom
The Solution Sales team members are sales representatives that take specific products to market across our customer segments. They build relationships and act as product and domain experts for specific components of the Medidata Clinical Cloud to drive sales. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Account Sales and the Value teams. The Sales Solution Specialist – RTSM will help shape and execute Medidata’s RTSM go-to-market strategy for the sponsor organizations that Medidata serves.
- Primary responsibility is driving quarter over quarter incremental sales and revenue for Medidata’s RTSM business
- Personal ownership of key deals, with responsibility to forecast, progress and close RTSM opportunities month by month and quarter by quarter
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Partner teams and Account Managers to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Medidata RTSM market share
- Work in concert with Global and Regional Account Managers and Partner teams to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of Medidata’s RTSM solutions directly to Sponsors, Academic Research Organizations, and Governmental Agencies
- Assist and support Account managers and Business Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups such as Clinical Finance, Clinical Operations, Data Management, Clinical Study Teams, IT, etc.
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Field Marketing activities for the RTSM portfolio, including, but not limited to webinars, conference attendance and presentation, customer and industry events
- Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, case studies, etc.)
- Design the talk tracks for email and cold call campaigns to be used by both Inside Sales and Market Development
- Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process and the CRO landscape
- Software and services sales experience in the biopharma industry with a strong track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets. Selling experience and understanding of SaaS sales cycles is preferred
- Experience in RTSM
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level.
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problem
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Comfort with sustained business travel of 30-50%
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly goal attainment, territory plan development
- Relevant field sales experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/o5GDdfwl