Shift Lead Remote, Oregon, United States · Customer Success
The Shift lead facilitates queue health. This person is the captain of the queue. She/he is the “traffic controller” of inquiries and is a great multi-tasker.
She/he monitors Slack, ensures coverage across channels, facilitates collaboration, calls out trends, coaches and motivates fellow team members. SLs are able to decipher deficiencies and make solid decisions or callout to ensure great customer experience.
- Have a 75%/25% split between handling cases and reactive/proactive queue management.
Reactive Queue Management
- Identify and report high impacting trends across channels (email, chat, SM).
- Move team members between queues by SLA breaches.
- Partner with Technical and Engineering.
- Mass action cases relating to blocker/major issues.
- Setup Answerbots/In-App notifications for blocker/major issues.
- Answer or quarterback Slack and Guru questions.
- Handle Facebook and Social Media escalations.
Proactive Queue Management
- Ensure questions are recorded into GetGuru.
- Send all hands/surge alerts when we’re trending towards SLA breaches.
- Update Support on major/blocker issues.
- Document coverage deficiencies.
- Complete Daily/Weekly Digests.
- Peer Review
- Team KPIs
- Team Feedback
- Guru Postings
- 2-4 years as a frontline agent at CK or similar company.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extensive knowledge of CK platform or similar product(s)
- Ability to think “big picture” and from a strategic perspective.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 1 week of sick leave / year. Moves to 4 weeks paid vacation after 1 year.
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats.
- Excellent health benefits.
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave.
- $2500 equipment allowance given every 2 years.
- 4% matching 401k.
- Yearly conference credit to attend a conference of your choice.
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus.
- Equity options plan
- Standardized salaries to ensure equitable pay across the team.
Vacancy page : https://convertkit.workable.com/j/AB91FF4A50?viewed=true