Services Go-to-Market Manager Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a dynamic, cross-functional leader with a knack for making customers successful to help us launch and grow InVision professional services as part of the Customer Solutions team.
About the Team:
The Customer Solutions group is responsible for helping our prospects and customers understand and maximize the value gained from InVision’s products. As the Services GTM Manager, you would be responsible for bringing InVision’s services offerings to market and growing that portion of the business in close partnership with Sales and Customer Success. This is a unique opportunity and a pivotal point in the evolution of a hyper growth organization.
What you’ll do:
- Work with leadership to build and execute go-to-market strategy for InVision Professional Services
- Own services revenue target and evaluate impact of service offerings
- Drive processes to sell services and evangelize services across sales and success teams
- Be the primary point-of-contact within InVision’s customer-facing team for Professional Services
- Work with Business Operations team to formalize and rollout service offerings based on market/customer need
- Work with Marketing to drive awareness and interest in services offerings
- Work with Partnerships Team to include services partners in overall services GTM
- Report to senior leadership and take action based on our services business KPIs
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, Program Management, Professional Services, Delivery, or Consulting
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree / MBA preferred
- Excellence in bringing new products or services to market and driving their success ideally in a SaaS business
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion to work with Account Executives to accelerate customer success through services
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to achieve common business objectives
- Strong credibility engaging C-Level stakeholders around business and technology transformation
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1480849