Web Engineer Worldwide
Be a part of something great
- Develop WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP.
- Leverage WordPress APIs and extend the WordPress admin experience.
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks.
- Respond directly to clients courteously and clearly.
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites.
- Code portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both.
- Experience using Git.
- Ability to setup a local environment for testing PHP code.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients.
Nice to have
- Computer Science degree.
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients.
- Evidence of contribution to the broader web development community.
- Remote working experience appreciated.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/web-engineer/