Senior UI Software Engineer Worldwide
Delighted is a Qualtrics company that provides the fastest and easiest way to gather customer feedback and put it into the hands of those who can act on it. Using a single question and an open-ended comment box, Delighted helps companies align customers’ needs with business growth, measure the customer voice over time and keep customers coming back.1,500+ organizations worldwide rely on Delighted to collect, analyze, and act on customer feedback.
We are a small design-driven team, focused on impeccable user experience. Simplicity, quality, and care inform our decisions and processes. We believe in a collaborative, feedback-rich design process, and feel that excellent experiences can only come from teams who care deeply.
You are a product-obsessed UI engineer who evaluates all of your work through the lens of user experience. You have crafted a number of fully-formed software products that were released into the wild and maintained. You have an eye for detail and a love for building highly-polished user-interfaces with delightful micro-interactions. Your design skills are well-rounded, with a shown history of working at all levels of design – product, interaction, and visual. You know what makes excellent typography, and how it should be applied.
What you'll work on
Because the range of projects is diverse, we need a User Interface Engineer with experience working on a wide variety of projects – building custom UI components, implementing responsive interfaces, or working to improve the responsiveness and performance of our application. You’ll work directly with designers to build new customer-facing features, from idea, through prototype, to release and maintenance.
- HTTP is the conduit between our front-end and back-end, and as a UI engineer you have a thorough understanding of this layer of the stack. This includes deep knowledge of cookies, caching, AJAX, cross-domain sharing, security issues, etc.
- Our backend runs on Rails with MySQL, Redis, and Elasticsearch on AWS. You should have experience building interfaces for complex applications that are powered by Rails.
- We write automated tests for all of our code. You should be passionate about testing since you know it’s the only way to deliver high quality software.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a resume with a link to your Github account and any products you’ve worked on recently of which you are particularly proud.
Vacancy page : https://grnh.se/vfj601oj1