Senior Software QA Engineer Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Software QA Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This Quality team is a robust and cohesive team supporting automation, testing, and quality practices. The team has the ability to be at the forefront of product delivery while ensuring exceptional quality. They utilize the best quality practices to validate product releases and support test automation as subject matter experts.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain test cases
- Perform product validation and testing
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues in application functionality
- Work with the Quality team and engineers on test strategies and risk assessment for testing coverage
- Work with the Quality team processes for validation and documentation
- Work with Product Managers and Designers during test planning and testing
- Liaise with the quality automation engineers and the developers to create test cases, break down functionality, define expected results, and document test cases in order to enable test automation
- Maintain a definitive understanding of existing functionality as well as new and upcoming functionality for future sprints
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years QA/Test engineering experience
- Ability to champion quality practices within a team and organization
- Proven track record of producing results as quality engineer with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with bug tracking, software development and QA processes, and continuous integration tools
- Improvisation and flexibility. Standard QA processes won’t always work, and you’ll need to be creative in solving interesting and unique challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, and a good problem solver
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1813546