Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Dev United States
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
- May 2017: Closed $100 million equity financing round, at a valuation of over $1 billion dollar (backed by Accel, CapitalG (Google), and Warburg Pincus).
About the Role
CrowdStrike is hiring a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to help take our internal automation to the next level. We’re looking for a highly-technical, hands-on engineer, who loves to identify and remove friction wherever it is found. The candidate should be comfortable building and deploying self-service APIs and automation around large-scale cloud-based critical systems. You will be responsible for maintaining and extending the capabilities of internal administrative web components and developing infrastructure services to support CrowdStrike’s goal of a full DevOps model.
What You’ll Need
- Experience developing in Python.
- Experience building REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Flask or Django, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Redis.
- Familiarity with Chef, Ansible.
- Familiarity with Git and collaborative workflows.
- Experience with large-scale, business-critical Linux environments.
- Experience operating within the cloud, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as CS, CIS or Engineering
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams.
- Rock solid communication skills, verbal and written.
- A combination of confidence and independence... with the prudence to know when to ask for help from the rest of the team.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Competitive Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Free lunches regularly catered
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oQXJ7fwn