Senior Backend Engineer - Activation & Virality Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Backend Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You will work closely with the onboarding of new customers and increasing the outreach and value of our platform. You will collect data and gain insights and analytics from that data. Work cross-functionally with our design team.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously push the limits in Go
- Work with Data and Analytics
- Ensure optimal performance and scalability of your software, which may include partnering with Product Managers and Designers Build best-in-class features with effective and compelling microinteractions
- Ensure you and your teammates are following good development practices and getting better every day while continuously improving deployment and test practices
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your fellow engineers
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Go and modern backend frameworks
- Some familiarity with front end work
- Experience working in a growth environment
- Experience working with data
- A ‘can do’ attitude - you are willing to roll up your sleeves to solve problems without obvious solutions
- A desire to learn continuously
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2164922