Salesforce Product Support Specialist [Contract] Worldwide
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio for Salesforce enables thousands of Salesforce users to easily send SMS with Twilio every day. As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll work with Salesforce administrators to help them integrate Twilio into Salesforce and help troubleshoot customer issues as they arise.
Twilio is looking for an ideal candidate with the following:
- A Salesforce Administrator certification or significant referenceable experience working with Salesforce CRM.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. You communicate complex technical topics clearly and default to writing everything down.
- 2+ years of experience in a product support role.
- You have an understanding of how APIs work and are comfortable reading technical documentation.
As a Twilio for Salesforce Product Support Specialist, you will:
- Respond to customer support tickets in a friendly, helpful, and timely manner.
- Monitor Twilio’s Salesforce community for questions and product issues.
- Provide support to Twilio solution architects working to implement Twilio for Salesforce with customers.
- Document product issues and create bug / feature tickets as they are reported by customers.
- Attend video calls to assist in the configuration of Twilio for Salesforce.
- Identify common customer questions, research answers, and add findings to our public documentation.
- Travel not required for this position.
When you take Twilio’s communications capacity and add it to the power of Salesforce’s platform, a certain kind of magic happens. Our customers love how our product allows them to create deeper connections with the people they serve. You’ll be joining a fast-growing team with huge revenue potential. Help us build out a powerful integration between two iconic technology companies.
You’ll also have the opportunity to grow your experience with Twilio and Salesforce, as well as the ability to contribute meaningfully to what we prioritize for product development.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/1970059