Sales Manager Worldwide
Founded in 2010, Scrapinghub is a fast growing and diverse technology business turning web content into useful data with a cloud-based web crawling platform, off-the-shelf datasets, and turn-key web scraping services.
We’re a globally distributed team of over 120 Shubbers working from over 30 countries who are passionate about scraping, web crawling, data science and data delivery to our customers that is used for business intelligence across a wide range of industries.
As a new Shubber, you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team and remote working team.
Have the freedom to work from wherever you want.
Have the opportunity to go to conferences and meet with the team from across the globe.
Get the chance to work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
About the Job
Scrapinghub is seeking a passionate Sales Manager with experience in SaaS & Data environments to manage a team of 8-10 Technical Sales Professionals and contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
In this newly created role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales and will be key to us achieving our revenue growth targets through driving the sales function and sales funnel, innovating, managing sales operations and working with a great team to deliver best in class in data delivery to our customers.
You will have ownership for leading, training, developing and growing your dynamic sales team. At Scrapinghub we believe in having freedom, opportunity and scope to do our best work, we believe in fostering innovation, harnessing our entrepreneurial spirits and applying them to whatever challenges we face, we can always do better and have fun along the way.
- You will possess proven Sales Management experience with demonstrable results.
- You will have a solution oriented approach and enjoy the challenge of working in an established and successful, yet tech start-up feel company that is growing rapidly.
- You will enjoy working with autonomy and relish a role with lots of scope to add value and bring further innovation to the Scrapinghub Sales team.
- You will have demonstrable experience in driving, inspiring, coaching and motivating your team to achieve and excel.
- You are tech savvy - with great reporting skills and adept at using various tools, platforms and systems (including Google Suite, Atlassian Suite and Salesforce)
- You are commercially aware and astute with strong decision making capabilities.
- Your team will be across various geographies so you will be comfortable with managing a multicultural team in different time-zones.
- Designing and implementing our GTM strategy that expands the company’s Enterprise customer base across a diverse suite of products and services
- Sales Leadership; developing and mentoring your team to achieve their career goals and business objectives.
- Work with team to develop strategies to drive revenue growth
- Working with and managing data, analytics, metrics and KPI’s as tools to support our growth and sales performance.
- Deliver sales and growth targets and have excellent planning and forecasting skills
- Advocate for customers and posses great relationship management skills, fostering productive, collaborative and positive relationships internally and externally
- Identify core customers within the underdeveloped US market
- Teach and lead the team and facilitate sales enablement. Manage time and workflow. Create effective call plans
- 5 plus years experience of B2B sales leadership experience within a technical environment. (Preferably SaaS or Data Services) where you have managed and overseen the full Sales lifecycle
- Proven experience of mapping, planning and executing a Go to Market strategy for enterprise customers in technical products and services.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Incredibly customer focused striving to understand our customer requirements and provide best fit solutions for our customer needs.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills and experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Previous experience in managing budgets