Sales Director, SUI - (DACH) Switzerland
Elastic is the world's leading software provider for making structured and unstructured data usable in real time for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012 by the people behind the Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash open source projects, Elastic's global community has more than 80,000 members across 45 countries, and since its initial release. Elastic's products have achieved more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Today thousands of organizations, including Cisco, eBay, Dell, Goldman Sachs, Groupon, HP, Microsoft, Netflix, The New York Times, Uber, Verizon, Yelp, and Wikipedia, use the Elastic Stack, X-Pack, and Elastic Cloud to power mission-critical systems that drive new revenue opportunities and massive cost savings. Elastic is backed by more than $104 million in funding from Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA; has headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Mountain View, California; and has over 800 employees in more than 32 countries around the world.
We are looking for someone to develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for revenue growth in Switzerland, to identify core customers and mapping the benefits of Elasticsearch solutions to the business requirements. Striving to understand the customer’s organisational structure and work to achieve alignment. To take full responsibility for regular quarterly revenue delivery for enterprise and commercial accounts, and facilitation of sales enablement within the Swiss region. Where appropriate, coaching partners, accessing resources within Elasticsearch to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers’ demand for Elasticsearch-related services and skills.
Our Sales Directors are individual contributors and execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic's solutions to solve customers' challenges and ensure customers' success. As the first person "on the ground", this is an excellent opportunity to grow this territory into its own business unit. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct sales as well as sales management for the SUI region
- Develop detailed sales/marketing plans and sales forecasts for growing the region.
- Manage time and work flow and create effective call plans
- Build an partner Eco-system that will drive success in the region
- 7 – 10+ years of successful enterprise software sales
- 7+ years experience developing business in SUI region
- Strong SUI ecosystem network
- Deep understanding for how to leverage partners to be successful in the Swiss region
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- Bi lingual, French (and/or German) and English
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- A fun environment to work hard and play harder
- Passionate people building great products.
- We don’t mind where you live, we care you can do the job.
Target locations: Zurich, Switzerland; Bern, Switzerland; Basel, Switzerland; Geneva, Switzerland; Lausanne, Switzerland
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1147983