Sales Development Representative - EMEA Amsterdam
GitHub is building a world class Sales Development Organization and we're looking for the next generation of sales leaders to come in and build their legacy at GitHub. We help companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. As a Sales Development Representative you will profile ideal customers and markets for inbound and outbound lead generation, breaking into the largest companies in the world. We're customer obsessed and care deeply about delivering high quality, timeline work, that surprises and delights our current and future clients.
The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages.
- Qualify inbound marketing leads for the sales teams
- Work with marketing and sales to execute lead generation campaigns
- Work with GitHub tools and technology to pass qualified leads to corporate or enterprise sales and accurately forecast opportunity creation
- Answers customer business questions and determines if there is:
- Authority to purchase GitHub Enterprise
- Need for GitHub Enterprise
- Timing, the need for GitHub Enterprise is imminent (i.e., project needs it)
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help a customer make buying decisions
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Interest in Git and GitHub
- Ability to take initiative
- Desire to start a career in Sales
- Coachable, can implement feedback in the moment
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the GitHub's technology and the industry
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Current knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 27 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1417781