Sales Development Associate, Hiring Solutions United States
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
In its mission to help doctors become more productive and successful, Doximity is building the next generation recruiting platform for medical professionals. Our recruiting products match the most talented medical professionals with the best opportunities, helping physicians grow and manage their careers. The Doximity Talent Finder team is hiring for a driven, results-oriented Sales Development Associate to help grow our business.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Gain expertise in our target markets
- Conducting high level preliminary conversations with Senior Executives and Directors in prospect account
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Research and build new and existing accounts
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing on various projects that are in support of the sales cycle
- Evangelize Doximity and social recruitment
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of direct outbound sales/prospecting experience in a high-growth, rapid pace environment
- Track record of generating qualified leads for sales on a consistent month-by-month basis
- Experience creating targeted, value-specific prospecting email drip campaigns
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Google Apps, Salesforce and Sales Automation tools (Marketo, Outreach, etc.)
- Analytical with high comfortability working with and manipulating data and creating Salesforce reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A graduate of a four-year university
Nice to haves:
- Ideal candidate will have some full-cycle closing experience
- Experience performing in-depth analysis/research on industry segments
- Experience conducting needs-analysis/discovery calls with Director to C-level prospects
- Experience generating targeted landing pages and marketing collateral for sales prospecting
- Experience with marketing analytics and A/B testing email campaigns
- Recruitment and/or SaaS sales experience, particularly within the healthcare industry, is a plus
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=839772