Sales Compensation Manager Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Sales Compensation Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The mission of this BizOps Sales Compensation Design Manager is to design, implement, monitor and analyze sales incentive programs, process and policies to best achieve the organization's strategic and operational objectives, while reinforcing pay for performance under a consistent framework.
What you’ll do:
- Cross-functional leadership alignment: identify and help prioritize for the leadership team the strategic decisions to make with respect to sales incentives and policies that drive employee engagement, motivate & reward success and support the achievement of strategic objectives and sustainable business results.
- Insight and analytical decision support: Leverages analytics to drive clarity of designs and evaluate sales plan performance.
- Modeling and Data analysis: Leverages internal and marketing data, and builds models to support annual Quota setting and Plan Design Process.
- Influence and drive better decisions and strategy: operate as a thought partner to the senior leadership team to help shape our areas of focus and key decisions we make on Global Sales Compensation topics such as compensation, variable pay, OTE Mix, SPIFF’s, MBO’s, special incentive programs, President’s Club, etc.
- Execute Monthly Commission Process and drive better quality controls and transparency: Manage process, implement controls, improve reporting to ensure timely and accurate sale commission payouts.
What you’ll bring:
- Communication skills: Excellent presentation and communication skills, including consultative problem-solving skills. Ability to communicate complex concepts and quantitative insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Sales Comp Experience: Experience building Saas sales compensation programs at previous organizations, with emphasis on scaling those programs to match and flex to an organization’s high, disruptive growth. Expert knowledge of typical incentive plan structures (quotas, accelerators, pay mix, and on-target earnings).
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Business Partner: Collaborates with sales leadership, sales operations, finance, legal and HR to design incentive compensation plans and incentive programs, incorporating Enterprise philosophy, and demonstrating sound understanding of business and desired behaviors
- Project management firepower: ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects and see them through completion at a high level of quality, on-time, and with high satisfaction from all stakeholders
- Analytical skills: ability to earn the respect of senior leadership and operating teams by translating strategic concepts to operational implications.
- Integrity and trustworthiness: ability to exercise judgement and nuance needed for working across functions and with senior leadership
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1596509