Public Relations (Student Intern) Worldwide
We create software that puts users in control over their online browsing experience.
Our products, such as Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr, help sustain and grow a fair, open web, because they give users control while providing user-friendly monetization.
Our most popular product, Adblock Plus, is currently used on over 100 million devices.
Our multi-cultural team wants to change the Internet for the better, and you can become an important part of it. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. We trust our employees and believe in their ideas.
eyeo is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with satellite offices in Berlin and Malmö.
- You'll assist in translating German press releases
- You'll keep track of all eyeo press coverage
- You'll help update the events calendar
- You'll help set up marketing & social media campaign reports
- You’ll assist in German social media activities
What we expect
- You're enrolled at a German University, preferably studying subjects related to Business, Marketing, Communications or Media
- You're a native German speaker who is fluent in English. Fluency in other languages is a plus
- You're able to think outside the box
- You're tech-savvy and like to learn how things work
- You're proactive, self-motivated and you get things done
- You have remarkable written communication skills
Vacancy page : https://eyeo.com/en/jobs/pr-working-student