Product Manager Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the Engine squad within InVision’s Studio Core group. The Engine squad aims to deliver a performant and reliable experience to Studio users (mostly designers) and their stakeholders. With your Design and Engineering Leads as your key partners, you’ll lead the Engine squad by articulating vision and strategy that leads to efficient execution of a roadmap that fosters the trust and loyalty of designers.
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize users’ expectations of screen design rendering and layout performance to rally the team around a compelling strategy focused on measurable user facing outcomes
- Collaborate with other InVision squads to identify and prioritize initiatives that satisfy their dependencies on the Engine squad’s technology
- Drive efficient and frequent delivery of user impacting features and improvements
- Communicate a definition of performance and reliability across the InVision organization that is measurable and thoroughly understood
- Drive the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Engine squad, ideating, refining ideas and maintaining existing technology to drive business goals
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Technical background preferred; ideally Computer Science
- Proficiency in building a platform, APIs, and Microservices; graphics engine proficiency is a plus (e.g., Unreal Engine, PixiJS, etc.)
- Familiarity with WebGL and related technologies (e.g., Electron)
- A metrics driven approach to product development
- Proven ability to translate user problems and business needs into technical requirements and vice versa
- Comfort engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work
- Initiative to dive into big projects, break them down into outcome driven milestones, and manage them from start to finish
- A communication style that enables you to concisely summarize very complex topics and make them meaningful to leadership
- Ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Familiarity with screen design tools is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1470751