Organic Brand Advertising Manager Worldwide
Organic Brand Advertising Manager
You will join our growing brand leadership team, owning and driving our most important global marketing initiatives. You will lead breakthrough campaigns through digital and mass-media channels with our world-class agency partners and internal creative studio.
- Develop integrated, cross-channel campaign plans for large brand initiatives, then go and make them happen.
- Create plans for seeding and testing organic content on a wide variety of platforms, learn from those tests, and selectively invest your budget to promote the winners.
- Set goals, manage budgets, and coordinate teams and stakeholders through the creation of a brief through to the launch and measurement of a campaign.
- Facilitate research and measurement studies to gain insight to campaign effectiveness.
- Demonstrate an ability to use performance and engagement data to craft, refine, and optimize creative and media strategies.
- Have 5+ years experience managing complex organic brand advertising initiatives across multiple channels.
- Have experience with media and communication planning, as well as non-traditional communication strategies. Especially non-traditional communication strategies.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, let us know what you can contribute to the team.
We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out in your application letter by telling us why you’d like to join Automattic. For this position, it will be important to present us with case studies of campaigns that you have led from concept to business impact.
At Automattic, we value diversity and know that different perspectives will ensure our team is innovative and creative thinking. Automattic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, or disability status. We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
All Jobs Require
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.