Mobile UX Designer iOS/Android United States
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help make doctors more productive, informed and connected.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Join a company where User Experience and Design play a core role in our teams. At Doximity, we believe Mobile UX is an interdisciplinary role that marries visual arts, product design and specifications. We like to help craft what we design. This means you’ll have a large impact on the company’s product vision and have a hand in executing it as well.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be part of a small, specialized team working on diverse projects from beginning to end
- Work on new product/feature designs and tweak them based on user feedback
- Design fast, simple and efficient mobile app user experiences (it is your forté)
- Bring strong opinions on iOS vs Android
- Work with engineering to ensure the design vision is executed
What we’re looking for:
- An online portfolio showcasing your work and experience
- At least 3 years professional experience designing Mobile App user interfaces
- Working knowledge of Sketch, XD or similar and design specs via Zeplin
- Animation prototyping is a HUGE plus
- Willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’ and work closely with engineers to 'get it just right'
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $2.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=1143445