Marketing Specialist United States
Articulate is looking for a marketing automation wiz with hands-on Marketo experience to join our exceptional team. The Marketing Specialist will report to and work closely with our Marketing Manager to develop, build, test, maintain, and analyze global digital marketing campaigns.
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll implement customer acquisition and retention campaigns in Marketo using automated and programmatic emails, nurture email flows, and one-off campaigns. You’ll also work with internal teams to create campaign assets, write engaging copy, and seek email design and program approvals.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to learn and grow as a member of a hardworking and supportive team of marketing pros.
- Execute, measure, and optimize digital marketing campaigns for the complete marketing funnel
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities, such as setting up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deploying onetime, recurring, triggered, and dynamic campaigns in Marketo
- Work cross-functionally to create and source content and design assets as needed
- Drive email optimization and A/B testing
- Write compelling marketing copy to engage prospects and customers and drive conversions
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to key stakeholders to provide insights that can help inform strategy
- Troubleshoot errors, segment lists, and other aspects of executing programs in Marketo
- Maintain email and campaign inventory, including removing and archiving old assets
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team on cross-channel campaigns
- Communicate proactively with peers, managers, and leadership on plans, progress, and challenges
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in email marketing and operations
- Experience using Marketo
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in reporting and data analysis to extract meaning and present recommended actions
- Excellent project management abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills when working with teammates who may be data-driven or more qualitative
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation to build lists and audiences
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Ideally a good visual eye and knows what to look for when comparing emails and landing pages to design comps
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 550,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position. Learn more about our culture.
Vacancy page : http://articulate.applytojob.com/apply/sCo9y8NLXf