Marketing Campaigns Director - Twilio Flex United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Solutions Marketing team at Twilio is looking for a Campaign Director to drive our Product and LOB go-to-market strategy to fuel our sales team activities and pipeline. This person will help craft, execute, supervise and improve our integrated campaigns both for inbound and outbound leads, focusing on our Contact Center, Service, and Customer Engagement solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role demonstrates strategic marketing vision and leadership, cross-team and executive alignment, and excellent communication skills to help drive demand for one of the fastest growing applications at Twilio. You have a consistent track-record in developing integrated campaigns for Customer Service & Contact Center Solutions and exhibit a start-up/dive-right-in mentality.
Twilio is targeting a leader who has a demonstrated track record of B2B product and LOB marketing excellence. You are a doer who is willing to roll up your sleeves and establish new processes to get things done. You also have:
- 10+ years of experience in campaign marketing for B2B companies, with a minimum of 5 years in the contact center industry.
- You can quarterback GTM initiatives and demonstrable experience collaborating and leading across cross-functional teams to drive revenue. You desire to work in a fast paced rocketship, own and design programs, and make a significant impact to the success of the business.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and is looking to join the team building an outstanding Demand Generation & campaigns program.
- Enjoy tackling technical projects and simplifying systems for scale and agility. You exhibit strong analytical skills and the ability to drive recommendations and decision-making with data. You bring experience crafting campaign hierarchies and can confidently analyze business results and report performance to executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience using marketing automation, CRM and analytics platforms such as Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, Heap, Outreach or similar.
As a Marketing Campaigns Director you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER, BE BOLD: Own and craft the strategy for Twilio’s integrated persona and product campaigns across marketing channels and full funnel activities including events, webinars, nurtures, direct mail, and outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed and exceed desired results.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Quarterback across many teams and contribute to regular campaign planning sessions. Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to keep projects on track.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage project timelines, competing asks across the business to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Working with product marketing & specialist sales teams to thoroughly understand our customer & prospects’ needs, and design & execute the persona marketing plans to address those insights.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze results and impact of campaigns, surface insights to optimize performance. Communicate performance and upcoming campaign plans and enablement materials to the field and global teams.
For anyone interested in continuing their leadership with a career in Marketing, this role is an excellent chance to join a high-performing demand generation team at the intersection of all marketing activities. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our trajectory. Because Twilio is fueling the future of communications, we have an impactful narrative that attracts millions of visitors and leads.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office, or remotely. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2338942