Manager, Sales Training and Enablement Chicago, IL
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last eight years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 175 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Hireology is a high performing sales engine. In order to continue growing exponentially, employee growth and improvement are critical. To enable the continued growth of our sales team, we are looking for our first Manager, Sales Training and Enablement. Reporting to our VP of Sales, the person who is selected for this position will not only be our first trainer, but will create the framework we use to coach, teach, and improve people at Hireology.
As our Manager, Sales Training and Enablement, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing Hireology’s sales training philosophy including training content, delivery, and certification that enables our sales team to increase its ability
- Evolving our training content to improve rep sales skill, including topics like sales process, discovery, objection handling, and reviewing value
- Delivering content in large group, small group, and one on one training sessions with a focus on engagement and content retention
- Working as a crucial member of sales leadership to create a world-class sales organization with a focus on developing talent
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Proven sales trainer: Experienced with a background in sales and a point of view on training content and delivery
- Strong presenter: Bringing high energy and thriving in front of a group
- Agile thinker: Able to create new ideas, try new things, and move quickly to help our team improve
- Able to grow with Hireology: Capable of growing as our company grows with the ability to lead others
- A true culture fit: Highly optimistic yet pragmatic attitude and contribute meaningfully to Hireology’s culture
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the qualifications we’re looking for in a Manager, Sales Training and Enablement. Also, we want a chance to get to know why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- 3+ years of Sales, Sales Leadership, or Sales Training experience at a business to business software company with a demonstrated record of success
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Salesforce or other sales enablement tools preferred
- Excellence in communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or priorities at once.
- Curriculum development experience with the ability to customize courses for various audiences
Vacancy page : https://www.hireology.com/careers/?hireology_job_id=206832