Manager of Strategic Customer Success United States (East Coast)
Manager, Strategic CSMs
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Within our Customer Success organization, our Strategic segment is going through rapid growth to keep pace with the adoption and expansion of our largest Customers at InVision. We are looking for an energetic and experienced leader to help manage and grow our team of experienced Customer Success professionals.
- Recruit, motivate and lead a team of high performing Customer Success Managers focused on onboarding, managing and growing our most strategic customers
- Manage and foster the career development and growth of all direct reports.
- Operate as a leader within the customer facing team, partnering with various executives across sales, product, support and marketing to develop scalable strategies for success
- Understand InVision’s unique market position in order to consistently articulate the value of our solution, and teach others to do so as well.
- Provide active coaching and feedback to your team around account planning & strategy, customer interactions, and performance metrics
- Act as a sponsor on customer escalations by working externally directly with customers and internally across the InVision team, including support, product, sales, marketing, etc.
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity and focus.
- Report internally on team activity and manage the account retention & growth forecast.
- Optimize internal processes to maximize efficiency and customer experience.
- Continue to build out a world-class customer success playbook that will enable every one of our Customer Success Managers to perform at his/her best.
- 7+ years of customer facing experience, including 3+ years leading a team
- Proven track record of Customer Success leadership in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience as a quota-carrying Customer Success Manager or Account Manager focused on account retention and growth
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with C-Level functions at Fortune 500 companies
- Passion for design, user experience, and product development
- Exceptional change management skills, both internal and external
- Ability to inspire, lead and elevate those around you
- Selflessness and a natural focus on your team’s success
- Organization and project management skills
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1144591