Inside Sales Specialist Indianapolis, IN
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Inside Sales Development Specialist to our team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
WHO YOU ARE
The Formstack Sales Specialist is a highly motivated professional who is driven to succeed and looking for a career path in Sales. Personal growth is expected, as this role will directly feed into other areas of our organization, including Business Development and Account Management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for contacting, qualifying, and closing of inbound leads on Formstack solutions. The inbound leads will come from a variety of marketing sources that are focused on demand generation.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED:
- Initiate contact via phone or email with potential prospects from inbound Marketing sources.
- Qualify prospects through initial research and questions, with the primary goal of determining how to progress them to further conversations about purchasing Formstack solutions.
- Meet monthly revenue generation goals.
- Be organized and driven to maximize each engagement with a prospect.
- Meet with managers and peers as needed and provide provide input in team meetings.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and have the ability to multi-task
- Preferably located in Indianapolis, IN, but open to remote
- 3-5 years or more of inside sales experience
- Prefer experience with software solutions
WHAT FORMSTACK OFFERS:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/dh6UFVP71z