Inside Sales Manager Worldwide
Company: Giant Swarm
We are looking for a Inside Sales Manager (m/f)
- You are responsible for all communication activities for our inside sales qualified leads (SQLs). You do what is necessary to schedule discovery calls and keep them updated, informed and happy during their buyers journey. Hubspot is our current tool for that.
- You update our target list and identify new targets on Linkedin, Xing or via job portals and reach out to them via e-mail.
- You conduct discovery interviews with possible clients to find out their needs and provide information about our service, and the ecosystem in general. You work closely together with Marketing and Product Teams to share your insights.
- You create and send offers for our product and services.
- You make your work transparent for others while improving our CRM and creating a Sales Dashboard.
- You work closely with our partners, such as Amazon and Microsoft, and provide relevant information for them.
- You have inside sales experience in a technical company.
- You can explain to us why Microservices and Kubernetes are ‘changing the game”.
- ‘Getting things done’ in an important part of your job. Following and creating good and structured workflows to manage our growth is as important.
- You’re fluent in German and English.
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
Why we think this position is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are currently 23 people in the team and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things like in the guidebook. You can try things out!
- We play a key-role in our customers digital transformation. We have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms - more will follow.
- We serve some of Europe's leading organizations and are talking to many more.
We like to give you a glimpse on how working with is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, jobticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :)
We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Contact Anna.