Infrastructure Security Engineer United States
Help us protect CrowdStrike and its customers from the most advanced threats! CrowdStrike’s Product Security team breaks the mold of traditional internal security and focuses on active threats to CrowdStrike’s products. As a Security Engineer you will perform technical security assessments of current and new systems, monitor for emerging vulnerabilities, create tooling for known gaps, and deploy large-scale security/monitoring systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide security guidance to engineering teams for COTS and custom implementations
- Assess current threat landscape and business needs to prioritize workload effectively
- Examine systems and applications to understand current security posture
- Advocate for best-security practices to engineering organization
- Applicable experience in a security role implementing and supporting security systems
- Experience working with Linux and/or other Unix-like variants
- Scripting capabilities shell, Python, Perl, Ruby, or some other automation system
- Protocol knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, applied Cryptography, others
- Familiarity with IDS and SIEM systems such as Bro, Suricata, Splunk, Elk stack, others
- Experience supporting operational systems
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and highly concurrent systems
- You’re a clear thinker and efficient communicator
- Technical security certifications or academic background a plus.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/ool66fwF