HR/Finance Coordinator Worldwide
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency that works with exciting lifestyle brands such as KIND Snacks, Peloton, Wanderlust, and Sakara Life. We design and develop user experience solutions and help clients navigate marketing challenges. Founded in 2006, with offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are looking for an experienced HR/Finance Coordinator to join our team in New York City. You will work from our office closely with our leadership team.
- Understanding full benefits packages and fielding benefits questions from team
- Managing PTO requests from team members
- Managing full life cycle of team recruiting process including crafting job descriptions with leadership team, posting on job boards, reviewing candidates, performing screening calls, and creating new job offers.
- Building and maintaining a network of talent through ongoing relationship management
- Sourcing freelance talent when teams are beyond capacity
- Managing bi-weekly payroll in our HR platform
- Managing client invoicing process with bookkeeper
- Reconciling and updating financial records in Excel
Experience & Competencies
- Have at least 3-5 years of HR/Finance experience
- Experience maintaining strict confidentiality of data and information
- Strong understanding of the interactive industry/business overall and associated technologies and trends
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills
Barrel offers competitive salary, health/dental/vision coverage, TransitChek, paid vacation, free lunch daily, and a professional development stipend.
To apply, please fill out our online job application here. We will not accept applications that do not come through the online application form.
Vacancy page : https://www.barrelny.com/careers/hrfinance-coordinator/