Graph Database/GraphDB Engineer - Multiple Countries Worldwide
Company: Modus Create
In a fast-paced innovative culture that turns data into information, new approaches for user workflows and data presentation are needed. You will be working as Senior Graph Database Engineer at Modus Create for our client who is reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems. Through AI/ML, they provide modern IT Operations with actionable insights to predict and resolve problems faster and smarter.
Note :This contract role may be performed from a remote location and requires a level of effort estimated at 40 hours per week.
- Design, build and optimize graph databases necessary for delivering valuable insights in real time to provide a tailored customer experience .
- Leverage graph database technology and topological visualization to analyze complex data and create powerful user workflows.
- Communicate directly with both technical and business audiences.
- Consult with client regarding development best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good experience in Graph DB Neo4J (NoSQL) database engineering.
- Familiarity with big data analytics and topology analysis.
- Data Integration, Transformation and Data Cleansing
- Set-up connectivity to offload data into Neo4j.
- Experience in following Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Experience with IT Operational Monitoring platforms preferred.
- Be comfortable communicating in a virtual environment.
- A consistent, reliable internet connection
About Modus Create
Modus Create is a digital product agency that accelerates digital transformation. We use high performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods to accelerate business outcomes. We support our clients across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery.
Driven by a team of world-class talent, we have been recognized by the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 5 years in a row, the Washington Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington DC area two years in a row, and a top company for remote work by FlexJobs.
Based on the model of an open source team, Modites work remotely, and are located across the globe. That’s allowed us to hire the best in the world, no matter where they live. Our highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment is unified by a love of continuous learning. Our years of thought leadership; including books, whitepapers, blog posts, conference and MeetUp talks, demonstrate our commitment to sharing what we’ve learned.
We encourage every Modus employee to do the same. Our company is a platform for the growth of our employees. Through working with our distributed team of experts on challenging projects, every person that joins the Modus team can expect to continue growing and learning every day. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work and telecommuting
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!