Global Program Manager United States
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Global Sales Development, this role will be responsible for a wide range of program leadership, development and execution for the Global Sales Development BU. The successful candidate will have the ability to provide the vision, leadership and strategy for Global Inside Sales University Programs, Culture and Employee Communications.
Partnering internally with Sales Executive Leadership and Hiring Mangers; and externally with targeted University Deans and Professors to ensure sales focused college intern and graduate recruitment, retention & development program goals are met. Major areas of responsibility/management include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implement and manage program and program processes.
- Drive dynamic and engaging college summer intern, extended intern and college graduate recruitment strategies.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with Sales Leadership to discuss needs.
- Partner with HR services to execute full lifecycle recruitment, discussion and evaluation of Intern/College new hire compensation to ensure competitive offering.
- Train and coach sales management to effectively support programs for maximum ROI and inclusion.
- Research and target universities and sales competitions to recruit top talent.
- Build and nurture relationships with University Deans, Professors and Cyber Dept Heads of targeted universities, plan and execute campus events, manage interview days and sales competitions.
- Partner with CrowdStrike SMEs to develop college summer intern product education content and score cards.
- Partner with targeted University Deans and Cyber Dept Heads to develop mutually beneficial cyber education content to both bridge the education gap and create additional CrowdStrike awareness on campuses.
- Manage budget and program reporting - to include a variety of employment data relating to sources, advertising effectiveness, turnover, equity, diversity employment, recruiting campaigns and related items as required.
- Align program initiatives to business priorities to keep in step with overall BU success.
- Stay ahead of program professional standards via continuing education and networking with other leading corporates to ensure programs are cutting edge and highly competitive. Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Embrace and advance the Sales BUs mission of attracting, developing, retaining, and engaging a high-performing workforce in support of excellence.
Forward thinking culture champion, collaborating with others across the organization to identify, design and introduce initiatives revolving around sales culture, performance recognition and retention of our sales professionals. Organizational design, competency modeling, onboarding experience, engagement surveys, leadership development and recognition initiatives, to name a few. Major areas of responsibility/management include, but are not limited to:
- Work with executive leadership to bring the sales culture to life while promoting diversity, equity, civility, and respect.
- Provide vision, leadership and strategy for sales culture programs
- Manage requests and feedback.
- Oversee projects such as managing new hire orientation experience, recognition initiatives, and team engagement.
- Oversee sales employee surveys and new hire experience feedback (30 day/6 mo/1 yr),
- Identify and deploy impactful culture events, strategies and processes that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows.
- Mentor, coach and develop the Global Sales Development Leadership Team on culture initiatives by participating as a pro-active business partner that is responsible for providing daily support of the BUs culture objectives, mission and values.
- Engage in strategic planning and budgeting activities as applicable to Culture initiatives.
- Translate CrowdStrike business priorities into supporting sales culture strategies, plans and actions.
Providing actionable creative content, you will be responsible for the communications and brand of the VP of Global Sales Development. Developing and owning content, look and feel and execution. Major areas of responsibility/management include, but are not limited to:
- Own strategy, process and execution of brand, communications, newsletters, presentation decks, etc.
- Help build & execute a world-class communications strategy around VP’s top priorities that inform and inspire our sales team.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs to continually up level communications.
- All-hands content, production and executive speaker prep.
- Sales floor branding.
- Maintain the VP of Global Sales Development voice across all communications, written and verbal, and across company leadership.
- Keep aligned with CrowdStrike corporate brand.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills needed
- Ability to provide appropriate counsel and advice while maintaining confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate strong initiative and energy, as well as a partnering spirit.
- Ability to build and maintain internal & external industry relationships
- Creativity, innovation and resourcefulness needed to develop recruitment strategies.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, research, problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills.
- Must have proficiency working with Microsoft Office, job boards, social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Creative presentation skills in programs such as Microsoft PPoint, Canva, etc.
- Proven success in University outreach, diverse recruiting, Intern programs and conversion.
- Successful experience closing active and passive candidates.
- Exceptional top tier written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Executive Brand management experience
- Aptitude to quickly grasp communication objectives and subsequently develop accurate, concise, and persuasive assets to meet those objectives
- Cyber Security experience preferred
- Healthy rolodex of Industry and University contacts preferred
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oAX0afwr