Executive Assistant to COO Colorado Springs, CO
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for an Executive Assistant to our COO.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis and Colorado Springs. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- You love to solve problems and are always excited about tackling the next challenge.
- You are organized, efficient, and have never met a roadblock you couldn't smash.
- You are professional, friendly, and approachable.
- You are confident acting as the voice of the COO to customers and prospects.
- You're unafraid to be the voice of reason, speaking up when they are committing to too much or too little.
- You are proactive. You don't ask for permission, you seek to keep your COO out of the weeds, on time, prepared for meetings, and follow-up and through on projects that keep the COO up at night.
- There's no such thing as "that's not in my job description".
- You can anticipate needs and deliver without being asked.
- You're happy to solve problems not only for your COO, but for those that are also direct reports if there's something they need to get their jobs done.
What You Will Do:
You’ll work closely with the COO and Colorado Springs team, while reporting directly to the COO. We’re looking for an EA who is ready to be a thought partner and go-to person for the leadership team. You will take the lead on details related to the status, timelines, stakeholders and action items needed from the COO and their direct reports. You will need to be able to perform under pressure and be willing to pivot as necessary.
How You Will Succeed:
- Have a desire to do help the COO do their best possible work
- Collaborate with senior execs and cross-functional teams
- Own the Google calendar, including scheduling meetings, responding to invitations and working through scheduling roadblocks using independent judgment and discretion wherever possible
- Manage incoming data (email, phone calls, LinkedIn, other avenues)
- Arrange business travel
- Help plan yearly company outings with other members of the Admin team as well as members other departments
- Ensure the Colorado Springs office runs as efficiently as possible
- This includes ordering supplies, managing vendors and bills, office communication and meal coordination on occasion
- Ensure the culture that we pride ourselves on is constantly thriving in Colorado Springs.
- This will include helping arrange social events, volunteer coordination, amazing SWAG design, and help lead culture initiatives
- Administrative duties such as drafting documents, correspondence and presentation materials
- Special projects as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a fast-paced environment AND:
- Be en extension of the COO
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fervent curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Attention to Detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Ability to anticipate needs and take action without direction
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the ability to appropriately balance multiple, competing priorities
- Highest level of integrity and discretion
- Reliability, grace-under-pressure, and a sense of humor are all valued attributes
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
Vacancy page : http://formstack.applytojob.com/apply/BK4MJyEsdN